Just this past year, medical marijuana has become legal in more than half of the 50 states across the country. Eight states, as well as Washington D.C., now allow adults to use marijuana for recreational purposes, and 28 states have approved medical marijuana programs. California is one of the states that allows marijuana use for both recreational purposes and medical purposes. This has caused many people to wonder whether they need to go to a doctor for medical marijuana in California or if they should just go to the corner store. We’re here to tell you why it’s beneficial to visit a medical doctor.
At Health & Wellness Medical Clinic, we help people who have qualifying conditions improve their overall lifestyle and health through the treatment and recommendation of medical marijuana. We serve patients who live in Downtown and East Los Angeles, as well as those who live in Huntington Park, CA, Culver City, CA, South Gate, CA, and the surrounding areas. Why choose us over an ordinary shop? Here are the benefits of visiting a doctor for medical marijuana:
- You’ll get a professional opinion – If you choose to visit a medical marijuana doctor in California, you’re also electing to receive a professional opinion. Whether you’re suffering from arthritis, chronic pain, insomnia, migraine headaches, breathing problems, muscle spasms or another type of condition, our doctors will be able to help you use medical marijuana to treat your ailment.
- Receive a medical marijuana card in three simple steps – At our clinic, we’ll help you get a California medical marijuana card in three simple steps.
- You’ll come in for a quick and confidential evaluation, which is conducted by a licensed medical physician.
- You’ll receive a comprehensive medical recommendation after your examination.
- You’ll have a medical marijuana card issued to you.
If you have any medical conditions that you believe can benefit from medical marijuana, please come to our clinic. For more information about how you can benefit by visiting a doctor for marijuana, contact us at 213-255-3038.